Scale is everywhere. Scalability designs are applicable across Social, Cloud and IoT applications. Design and Review Solution and Product architectures for Scalability, Extensibility to identify bottlenecks of design. Our Chartered Scalability Architects help evaluate the quality of your software development from Design and Architecture perspective.
The idea is to help customers to improve their software design and architecture quality by working with their offshore development partner on demand. We validate and certify the software design and architecture for our customers. This helps customers and offshore partners to have a third party view, to identify bottlenecks early and address it right.
We help Start-ups, ISVs and Consulting companies to evaluate and asses their products/project/solutions design and architecture to save the cost and time. We also work with our customers offshore partners to identify software design and solution bottlenecks quite early. Application design bottlenecks can have detrimental impact on your business, we help in identify the bottlenecks early in design.
We assist in
- Design and Review solution architectures for Scalability, Extensibility to identify bottlenecks of design
- Review Detailed Design
- Review Common Components and Frameworks and suggest refactoring for Scalability and Reusability
- Review Engineering Process for Test Driven Development & Continuous Integration for high quality and repeatability. Assist in Refactoring
- Our framework based methodology is fast, focused and repeatable.
- Scalability is the key to our solution approach. We believe it is better to measure it right and early
Scalability Principles and Techniques
Scale is everywhere and so is design. Scalability designs are applicable across Social, Cloud and IoT applications. We assist in review and re-architecting existing applications to scale optimally and non-intrusively/
- Scale out and not scale up
- Scale out everything
- Partition Everything
- Think Asynchronous, Eventually Consistent4
- Avoid Single Point of Failure
- Measure Non-Functional Requirements with Design