In the technology driven business world, POC (Proof of Concept) is how start-ups demonstrate that a product is financially and technically viable. Start-ups, ISVs and Enterprises do develop POC for the most complex integration challenges to define their technology VNext versions.
The overall objective of Proof of Concept (POC) is to find solutions to technical problems, such as how systems can be exhibited, integrated or throughput can be achieved in the given context. Read our blog to know more about value of a Proof of Concept
Using POC, owner can show projected revenue from products and services, and indicate development cost, long-term finance projections and how much the service costs to maintain and market. It’s an excellent way for a business to evaluate itself internally.
- A Minimal Viable Working Idea: To show case your idea like a workable proof of concept minimalist and holistic. Just enough to capture the mind share. A classic Minimal Viable Product proof of concept
- Technical Viability: Prove the technical viability by showing a working model
- Market Acceptance: Get market viability by showing the POC
- Our approach and methodology demonstrate that the POC is scalable to convert into a saleable product or solutions with highest possible reusability
- We build it modular so that you can start adding the dots to build it up to make to more acceptable
POC is all about validating the idea hence POC Factory. With us try it fast and cheap. If you fail, you fail fast and cheap and you succeed always to scale. Come try our POC factory. Get in touch with us at contactus at ScalableSolutions dot in